Poker Dice is the best game of such type.
This game started from classic poker. 5 dice are needed for a game. The object of the game is to make scoring combination by rolling 5 dice.
The game lasts for 15 rounds. A winner is the player who gets the highest score in total.
Each player writes a score after each round in a scorecard, which is divided into 2 parts – left and right sides.
Each line is determined for one side of a dice. The result for each side is written here. E.g. the sum of dice with the number 1 is written in the line “Aces”.
If the sum of the left part is higher then 63 – a player gets 35 bonus points.
It has following options, which gives either fixed score apart from denomination or sum of points from all dice:
- Pair – 2 dice with the same value (ex: 5-5-1-2-3=16) – a sum of all dice
- Two Pair – 2 dice same value + 2 with other and another 1 (ex: 2-2-3-3-5=15) – a sum of all dice
- Three of a kind – 3 dice with the same value (example: 5-5-5-2-5=21 points) – a sum of all dice
- Four of a kind – 4 dice with the same value (example: 1-1-1-1-3=7 points) – a sum of all dice
- Full House – 3 dice with the same value + 2 with other (example: 2-2-2-3-3) – 25 points
- Small Straight – 4 dice with the value in a numerical order (example: 2-3-4-5-5) – 30 points
- Large Straight – 5 dice with the value in a numerical order (example: 2-3-4-5-6) – 40 points
- Poker – 5 dice with the same value (example: 3-3-3-3-3) – 50 points
- Chance – any combination (example: 2-3-5-6-6 = 22 points) – a sum of all dice.
Use of “Chance” is useful if case a combination does not fit any other line (or other lines are filled in, or a player does not want to use them) but a player does not want to loose the points from a roll.
- A player can roll the dice up to 3 times, every time you can choose and write some dice away and throw other dice again (from 1 to 5 dice) or choose the combination you have got.
- After a player finishes rolling, he must write his result in the table – in any line he likes (according to the scorring rules). The result of rolling can’t be skipped out and not written. Even if the result does not fit any line (or appropriate lines are filled in) – a player writes 0 in any line he wants.
- Each line can be filled in only once
Poker, Bonus, and Joker:
It is used in case Poker combination (5 similar values) is thrown for the second time or more, and the appropriate line for this combination is filled in by the result of 50 points. In this case a player gets: 100 bonus points and «joker». Joker means that besides the bonus 100 points a player must write the received score in appropriate line in a left side of the card and if it is filled in, the result is write in ane line in the right side. If there is no free lines in the right side, a player must write 0 in any line of the left side.
When all players finish rolling (15 rolls for each player), and every player filled in all the lines – summ up the total score. A winner is the player who gets the highest score.